- Conditioned UPS power (N+1 redundant)
- On-site diesel generators that can run indefinitely should utility power fail
- N+1 redundant HVAC systems
- Advanced fire detection and suppression systems
- Physical access secured using military-grade passcards and biometric hand scanners
- Cisco GSR 12000 class routers running HSRP (N+1 hot failover) through six leading communications providers
- Unique multi-tier DDoS mitigation engine
- Continuous network and application monitoring
- Certified onsite staff
- 100% network availability
What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 for professionals and small businesses is a subscription service that combines Microsoft Desktop Apps available on your own computer with a set of web-enabled tools that are easy to learn and use. It also features Office on Demand, streaming live versions of your familiar productivity tools directly to any computer that has Internet access. This all works with your existing hardware, and comes backed by the robust security, reliability, and control you need to run your business.
Is Microsoft 365 “Office in the cloud”?
With some Microsoft 365 plans, you have access to familiar Office applications that are installed locally on your PC, but are downloaded and licensed from the cloud. When you’re not at your own computer, you can stream live versions of the same applications to any computer that has Internet access. Or, you can use Office Web Apps from your tablet or smart phone. Office 365 service plans expand this experience by also featuring the latest versions of our cloud productivity services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business. These familiar services combine to provide you with the most comprehensive productivity solutions for your business.
What does Microsoft 365 provide?
Your businesses IT needs span a wide spectrum and that is why we offer a range of options. We offer several — from basic email to a complete solution that includes full Microsoft Professional Plus desktop software, along with Office on Demand and Office Web Apps. No matter what option you choose your business will benefit from the most advanced versions of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business, phone support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and advanced IT controls that will provide your business with the solution you need.